– Amount: 02
– Department: Construction Block
- Receiving approved construction drawings, then read and absorb the drawings. Detect errors and omissions from existing data and report them to the direct managers.
- Analyzing and evaluating requirements. From there, provide reasonable electromechanical design solutions, ensuring technical requirements.
- Calculating and designing electrical systems, light electricity for factories, and factory infrastructure.
- Checking shop drawings based on technical drawings for the construction of electricity, and water, HVAC. Detect errors and ask the design consultant to correct them.
- Resolving problems and conflicts on site. Receive feedback from the construction site for processing to ensure requirements.
- Proposing solutions to optimize the design, minimize problems when implementing actual construction.
- Unpacking the volume of materials and equipment.
- Prioritize people with good logical thinking, making clear and coherent management spreadsheets and dashboards.
- Performing other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Gender: Male
2. Education Standard:
Graduated from University or College majoring in Electrical Engineering, Air Conditioning, and Automation.
3. Expertise and skills
- Possess strong analytical, communication, negotiation, persuasion, and teamwork skills.
- Willing to work overtime and travel according to the needs of the job and the site.
- Able to work independently, withstand high pressure at work, have ambition, honesty, and work ethics.
- Income: 10-13,000,000 VND/month, negotiable according to cability. (Probation period: 1 month)
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Paid social insurance and health insurance premiums according to state regulations;
- Entitled with the company’s welfare regime: 1-year vacation trip, birthday…
- Bonus at least 13th-month salary and bonuses according to work performance.
- Leave and holidays as regulated in law.
How to apply
Candidates send CV to apply via email: Tuyendung@delco.com.vn, email subject: Application – Position – Full name of a candidate.
Contact us via our Fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/Delco.com.vn or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information