– Amount: 02
– Department: Construction Site
– Manage and operate the entire project from the breaking ceremony to the project handover.
– Make the overall project plan: construction schedule, human resources plan, material plan, finance plan, labor safety, labor sanitation, fire prevention and fighting.
– Directly control the tasks from advance payment to completion QC documents, payment and settlement procedures.
– Coordinate with departments to report and organize work on the construction site.
– Working with the Investor, Supervision Consultant, Design Consultant … to implement the construction and the procedures for acceptance and handover according to regulations.
– Perform other tasks assigned by company management.
1. Gender: Male (35 – 45 years old)
– Bachelor degree at Regular University
– Majoring in: Civil – Industrial Construction or Mechanical
– Practicing certificate: Class II – Civil and Industrial construction supervision certificate.
3. Working experience
– 7-10 years experiences in the field of civil, industrial, and electromechanical construction
– Having worked as chief/deputy commander of Class II civil or Class III industrial works.
– Having worked for FDI projects is an advantage.
4. Knowledge and skills
– Planning and execution.
– Researching, analyzing, planning construction projects and project control, risk management.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of construction methods.
– Other skills: Communication, Presentation, Problem Solving, Negotiation, Teamwork.
– Proficient in using Auto CAD, MS Project.
– Proficient in using Word, Excel, Outlook, other online software (Google sheet, Dropbox, …)
- Salary: 20.000.000đ/month or higher (Probation period: 1 month)
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Pay social insurance and health insurance premiums according to state regulations;
- Enjoy the company’s welfare regime: 1 year vacation trip, birthday…
- Bonus at least 13th month salary and bonuses according to work performance.
- Vacation and holidays as prescribed by law.
How to apply
Apply by email: email@example.com, subject: [Recruitment – Title– Name of candidate]
If you need more information, please contact us at our fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Delco.com.vn or email: firstname.lastname@example.org